Wednesday 13 October 2010

13.10.10_PASSAPORTO



***ENGLISH


THERE IS A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE...

WHERE EVERYONE HAVE TO GO THROUGH:

the passport request.

(OH GOSH!)

There is nothing as frightful as bureaucracy.

At least for me, I'm always worried.

(CURRENT ACCOUNT? REVENUE STAMP? CAN I BUY THEM ONLINE?)

But I obviously loved the fingerprint moment. I couldn't wait.

(CAN I? -NO

CAN I? -NO

CAN I? -NO

GO.)

But the SHOCK is:

THE PASSPORT PHOTO.

Every woman (and every EMO guy) knows what 'FRINGE BACK+HAIR BEHIND EARS' means = LOSER.

I've had four tries before having a picture where I seem a croissant's kid.

CLICK>>(HAIR BEHIND EARS PLEASE!)

CLICK>>(FRINGE BACK PLEASE!)

CLICK>>(OMG GUYS ARE U SERIOUS?)

CLICK>>(croissants.) (PERFECT!)

6 comments:

  1. oddio avatar merendine ti pregoooooooooooooo ho riso da sola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bello, e io che temevo avresti iniziato solo a postare immagini di donne ignude

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm croissants

    i now know how to say
    "There is nothing as frightful as bureaucracy."
    and i will say itl 4evr

    ReplyDelete
  4. donne per bene, vorresti dire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now i know what u mean and i can laugh.
    ahah A_A
    record it plz.

    ReplyDelete